Class is a contract of sorts between us all. We grow, learn, and thrive together. As the leader of the class your teacher will be there for you every week. We expect you to be there too, for yourself and for your classmates. It's your time, your money, and your investment in yourself and our wider community of artists.
- Each in-person session has six weekly classes (one per week).
- Class size is limited to allow everyone to work each week.
- All students are expected to attend all classes.
- However, if you know well ahead of time that you will not be able to attend all classes in a session, you will be charged only for classes you attend - provided this information is given in advance (prior to the beginning of a session) and agreed to by the teacher.
- Absences will be charged, unless they have been arranged no less than 24 hours in advance. Absences due to an emergency are, of course, an exception. It's also the student's responsibility to notify the teacher and your scene partner of any absences.
- Since it's the goal that everyone works every week in class, if your scene partner is absent you should still be in class with something to work on: a solo piece, something you're writing, etc. A scene partner's absence does not excuse your own.
- As in all professional obligations it's expected that you be on time for class and ready to work. If you find you're going to be late, please inform the teacher via text.